A note from Ms. Carlton...
I graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho with a Bachelor's of Science. I continued my education and received a Masters in Education. I am the National Honor Society sponsor at the High School, Spelling Bee coach for Middle School, and love coaching volleyball over the past 3 years. I enjoy reading, cooking, laughing, being with family and friends.
- Be respectful of yourself, your peers, the teacher, and property.
- Keep everything school appropriate.
- Be polite and helpful during class.
- Keep the area around you clean.
- Do not do anything to disrupt the learning process.
- Every day: pencil, paper, folder, AR book, and laptop.
- FCS 6, 7, & 8: 2 pocket folder and spiral notebook (will stay in classroom), pencils
- Leadership: 2 pocket folder and spiral notebook (will stay in classroom), pencils
- Textiles: 2 pocket folder and spiral notebook (will stay in classroom), pencils, and a spool of all-purpose thread (any color). Will need fabric, but will give more information in class and go on a field trip to purchase it ($15).